- AOL Reader allows you to set which page they would like to see after they login. The available options are Home, and All.
- AOL Reader provides two basic theme:
- Dark (default)
- We currently provide Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch (NL), Dutch (BE), English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindu, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portugese (BR), Portugese (PT), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- You can customize your left panel but choosing whether or not to show unread counts, and the ability to hide categories and feeds that do not have any unread articles.
- By default, AOL Reader will show you all your categories and feeds, no matter if there are unread articles or not. And the unread count is on the right side of the category or feed.
- You can change the time format of your articles between 12hr and 24hr.
- You have the option to choose between marking article as read or while scrolling down the list in full view.
Mark all as read with 1-click
Mark all as read when clicking on article count in sidebar