- To move a feed from one category to another, click on the move icon of the feed and select a category in the drop down.
- To move multiple feeds from one category to another, select the feeds by clicking on the check boxes and then click on the move icon on the top right corner to select which category you want to move the feeds to.
Drag and Drop from the Left Panel
Adding an uncategorized feed into a category
- Drag and drop the feed into any category
- Open the category that the feed is currently under by clicking on the category
- In the main view, drag the feed and move to the category in the left panel
- After you created a new tag, drag any feeds and drop them into the tag. The tag will automatically turn into a folder