Help us improve AOL Reader by sharing with us any bugs you have encountered!

Starred items issues.

Seems I can only get a few of the items I have starred.

If I select "oldest first" then it gives me last few starred items, and if I select "newest first" it gives me first few. The items in the middle cannot be access for some odd reason.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Danny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's a screenshot of the sort behavior in my reader. I do not want the posts to bundle by site. Instead, they should sort only by date. As you can see the dates are a mess. http://imgur.com/d8umkO9

• Danny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BIG need for this update. The sorting issue (for starred posts) is making AOL reader unusable. Shame too...as that issue aside I find it to be the best Google Reader replacement

• Jared Albers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Upon closer inspection I'm noticing that the 'sort' functionality doesn't work at all. I'm not even sure what order the articles are being displayed in. It doesn't appear to be either by article date published or by article date starred. The articles appear to be grouped by source within the sort, but definitely not by newest or oldest. Its possible that all my starred articles are present, just in a scrambled order. Verifying will be tough.

• Jared Albers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My display name within AOL Reader is just "Jared". Un-starring and then starring again does not help. I've tried this both within the "Starred" category and within the source category.

If I sort the "Starred" category by "Oldest First", my most recently starred items appear at the bottom of the list. If I sort by "Newest First", my most recently starred items don't appear in the list at all.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Follow us on:

AOL Reader Blog