You can improve...

Two line display option for mobile site on chrome

Since there is no mobile app for android, I use a chrome bookmark to view AOL Reader on my phone. The only issue is that the title of articles are so long that usually only half of the title fits on the screen. Ideally, a quick code fix would give the option of having multiple (or at least two) lines given so that the whole title fits. (The Feeddler App for iPhone provides an example of what I am trying to replicated).

If the android app has not gotten here yet, it's likely never coming. I say that AOL should focus on improving the web browser experience, so an App isnt even needed!

Just a thought.....

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buy Passports, Driver’s License, SSN, ID Cards, Visas, Resident Permits, etc... documentsglobalbest@gmail.com
        or text (970) 510-0586

We are unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for following countries:USA,Australia,Belgium,Mexico,Spain,Canada,France,Ireland,Portugal,Sweden, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, UK, and so many other countries.Contact for more info at

documentsglobalbest@gmail.com

or text (970) 510-0586

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Follow us on:

AOL Reader Blog