General Discussion

You can improve...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. キーワード除外

特定のキーワードが入った記事をあらかじめ除外できると嬉しい。また、同様に特定のキーワードのみの記事を閲覧することができると便利かもしれない。itunesでいうと、smart playlistのようなもの。

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Interior design company

Interior space design review functionality, security, and uses a variety of colours of art, furniture, graphics, space aesthetic, review features, security, and the use of colour, furniture mixture of aesthetics lighting.
      Visit: http://www.ciseern.com/category/20/Condominium-Interior-Design.html/

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • THE BUDGET PRINCIPLES-DRIVING ECONOMIC GROWTH BY PROVIDING ACCESS TO CREDIT AND STRENGTHENING THE FHA HUD's FY 2015 BUDGET REQUEST HELPS ACC

ESTIMATES THAT THE FHA MUTUAL MORTGAGE INSURANCE (MMI) FUND WILL HAVE A POSITIVE END-OF-YEAR CAPITAL RESERVE BALANCE OF $7.8 BILLION AND WILL NOT REQUIRE A MANDATORY APPROPRIATION FROM THE U.S. TREASURY THIS YEAR. STENGTHENS THE FHA AND PROVIDES INCREASED ACCESS TO CREDIT: CREATES HAWK-HOMEOWNERS ARMED WITH KNOWLEDGE, A NEW HOUSING COUNSELING PILOT TO INCREASE ACCESS TO CREDIT FOR FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYERS AND TO EMBED COUNSELING FOR TROUBLED HOMEOWNERS,FURTHER STRENGTHENING THE FHA FUND INCREASES FUNDING FOR HOUSING COUNSELING TO $60 MILLION,33% MORE THAN LAST YEAR PROPOSES AUTHORITY FOR FHA TO COLLECT AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE, WHICH WILL HELP FHA FURTHER ITS QUALITY ASSURANCE…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Search for new feeds, subscribe to one, then search same topic again?

Really? No "back" to other feeds under same search? Perhaps there's a way, but - as with this feedback - one doesn't find how it works except by 'trial and error.' I.E. Waste my time... Trying other newsreaders to find most promising from start-up. (I don't believe anyone uses their own sites to see the User Experience of their process! IT Theory makes design, not UX!)

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Credit Credit UK

( http://www.freecreditcheckinstant.co.uk ) Credit score is one of several factors that lenders use when deciding to provide credit insurance and financial services. You can either pursue the credit (or loan), it is simply understanding the contents of your credit report and your credit score if even if you have to change the car insurance company, you are considering a major purchase, very It is important to.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Buy passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,divorce papers

We produce real and fake passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,divorce papers,Marijuana license,Credit cards,US green cards,University degrees,counterfeit money,ORIGINAL DIPLOMAS / TOEFL / IELTS / TOEIC,Payslips,Bank Statements,Utility Bills,Car titles,Templates,SSD chemical solution and activation powder used for cleaning coated black money, and other documents for a number of countries
              -IDs Scan-yes
              -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
              -BARCODES: IDS SCAN
              -UV: YES
              Contact EMAIL…………….; williamsjohnson790@gmail.com

wilijohon399@gmail.com

Text: Text (256) 203-1304)

We produce the optimal quality of real database registered documents, where we record all the client's information in the supposed database system, and everything will be completely genuine, and the client can legally use the…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              •   From: support@mail2world.com Date: 11/9/2016 6:20:17 AM    To: Bouvet_Island@mail2Ghana.com We got your email! Dear Member, Thank you for

Date: 11/9/2016 6:20:17 AM

To: Bouvet_Island@mail2Ghana.com

We got your email!
                Dear Member,
                Thank you for contacting us. We're sending you this automated response to let you know that your email has arrived here safely and that a member support representative will respond to your message as soon as possible.
                The volume of email we receive prevents us from sending you an immediate human-generated response, but we value your input and we will address your concerns as quickly as possible.
                Complaints, bug reports, compliments...all are welcome! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us. And thanks…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                •   From: support@mail2world.com Date: 11/9/2016 6:20:17 AM    To: Bouvet_Island@mail2Ghana.com We got your email! Dear Member, Thank you for

Date: 11/9/2016 6:20:17 AM

To: Bouvet_Island@mail2Ghana.com

We got your email!
                  Dear Member,
                  Thank you for contacting us. We're sending you this automated response to let you know that your email has arrived here safely and that a member support representative will respond to your message as soon as possible.
                  The volume of email we receive prevents us from sending you an immediate human-generated response, but we value your input and we will address your concerns as quickly as possible.
                  Complaints, bug reports, compliments...all are welcome! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us. And thanks…

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Don't see your idea?

General Discussion

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Follow us on:

AOL Reader Blog